In case you have any complaints about the functionality of the website you must fill in and send the appropriate form. You can find the Client Complaint Form here, complete it, and send it to email@example.com
How can I submit a complaint?
What should I do if I have forgotten my password?
Please click on “forgot password?” and a new password will be issued and sent to your email.\r\n
How can I update my personal details?
You can update the information in My Account>Personal Details or contact us by email.
How can I contact you?
The bnb-markets support team is here for you. You can contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by the given phone number for your area in the contact us page.
Should I install software?
No, bnb-markets is a web-based trading platform, meaning you can login to your account and trade on any device that has an internet connection.
Where can I view my transaction history?
All your deposits, withdrawals and portfolio history can be viewed in the My Account section. Just login to your account and select the information you wish to view.\r\n
Where can I view the precise trading hours of each asset?
A detailed list of all our available assets, their description, expiry times, symbol and trading hours is presented in the Asset Index page whose link can be found at the bottom of the homepage.
What is the time shown on this site?
The time is set at GMT +0 and it's synchronized with the market time.\r\n
Colors of the rates on the trading platform
Green indicates the rising of a price, and red indicates the falling of a price.\r\n
What is a binary option?
A binary option is a prediction of which direction the price of an underlying asset will take by an expiry time. For example, if the price of gold is currently 1500, will it rise or fall by 5:00 PM? If the trader predicts correctly, he will receive the full payout stated in the contract. With a binary option, the trader never purchases or sells an asset, he merely predicts the direction, and the trade expires in-the-money even if he was only right by a single pip. Binary options are a safe way of trading, as the risk/reward is known from the outset. Payout structures vary, and are usually between 70% - 550% of the investment amount (depending on the type of option). Binary options have been growing rapidly in popularity since 2008, and became regulated by CySEC in 2012.
What is an Underlying Asset?
A commodity, index, stock, currency pair or any other financial asset that constitutes the basis for creating an option.
What is the maximum investment amount?
The maximum investment amount 5000 USD\EUR
Open Account 7
What is the registration fee?
Τhere is no registration fee.
How can I register?
Registering at bnb-markets is extremely simple:
\r\n1. Click on “Open Trading Account” on the home page.
\r\n2. Fill in the mandatory details.
\r\n3. Submit the form.
\r\n4. You will receive a welcome e-mail with a verification link. Click on it.
\r\n5. That’s all! Welcome to bnb-markets!
I have problems with the registration process. What should I do?
Our team at bnb-markets are here for you, and are readily available to help! You can contact us by Email, phone, telephone or through the Live Chat button on top of the page.
Are payouts taxable?
bnb-markets traders are responsible for their taxation liabilities, if any, at their place of residence. See our general terms for more details.
How secure is trading with you?
We take all possible measures to ensure your utmost security. We use the internationally accepted security system SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) that encrypts all credit card payments over the web. This system is automatic, and you will receive instant notification if your browser does not support it.
Do I have to deposit money for registration?
No. A deposit is not required and no credit/debit card details are required in order to register for this site. However, you will have to deposit money to start trading.
What currency can I use for trading?
You can open an account in USD or EUR. Please note that you cannot change your currency selection after registration.
Deposit & Withdrawal Procedure
- Proof of Identity: Valid Identity Card or Passport. \r\n
- Proof of Residence: Utility bill up to 6 months old (i.e. Water, Gas, Electricity, Phone Bill) or Bank Statement on the name of the client. \r\n
- Minimum deposit amount: EUR/USD 100 \r\n
- Maximum deposit amount per single transaction: EUR/USD 5,000 \r\n
- Login to your account. \r\n
- Click on “Deposit” tab. \r\n
- Select “Credit Card” as deposit type. \r\n
- Fill in the online deposit form, enter the amount you wish to deposit in your account. \r\n
- Approve the transaction by clicking the button “Apply”. \r\n
- Provide to email@example.com Color copy of your Credit Card, showing only the name, expiration date, last four digits on the front and the signature on the back. For your reassurance, please ensure that all other details are concealed. \r\n
- Your trading account will be credited with deposited amount within few minutes. \r\n
- Minimum deposit amount: EUR / USD 100 \r\n
- Maximum deposit amount per single transaction: Unlimited \r\n
- Login to your account. \r\n
- Click on “Deposit” tab. \r\n
- Select “Wire” as deposit type. \r\n
- You will be provided with the Wire Transfer Details necessary to make the deposit. \r\n
- Copy the Bank Account details provided, using the IBAN No according to the currency of your trading account to avoid currency conversion on the arrival of your funds. \r\n
- Provide copy of the wire transfer confirmation (SWIFT) to firstname.lastname@example.org. \r\n
- It can take up to 5 business days for the wire to appear in your trading account. \r\n
- Client Information: fill in all required fields with relevant info. \r\n
- Depending on the Withdrawal method, fill in the details for Credit Card or wire transfer: \r\n
- If you choose Withdrawal via Credit/Debit Card all you need to fill in, is the Cardholder name and the last 4 digits of the Card number. \r\n
- If you choose Withdrawal via Wire Transfer you are required to provide following information: \r\n
- Beneficiary Bank: name of your bank \r\n
- Beneficiary Bank Address: full address of your bank, including city and the country \r\n
- IBAN No/Account No: IBAN no. is necessary for international transfers/ account no. is not mandatory \r\n
- Beneficiary’s full name: your name as stated on the bank account \r\n
- Intermediary Bank: this field is not mandatory \r\n
- SWIFT/BIC code: please provide your Bank’s SWIFT or BIC code \r\n
How can I withdraw money from my account?
You can withdraw money from your account by either using your credit card (in case you deposited money with credit card) or wire transfer.
What is the minimum deposit amount?
400 EUR, 400 USD, or 400 GBP, depending on the currency of choice in your account.
What is the maximum deposit amount?
It depends on the deposit method.\r\n1. Credit card - 5,000 USD\r\n2. Wire - Unlimited\r\n3. Western Union - 10,000 USD
Is there a minimum withdrawal amount?
No. The is no minimum withdrawal amount.
What is a Swift Code?
A SWIFT code is the unique identification code of a particular bank that is used when transferring money between banks. Your bank can tell you what its SWIFT code is. If the SWIFT code comprises only eight digits, you will have to insert XXX at the end.\r\n
Can I cancel a withdrawal? How so?
Of course! Even if your withdrawal request is being processed, you can still cancel the withdrawal and return the money to your bnb-markets account. The withdrawal cancellation option is especially useful when you do not have sufficient funds in your account, but you wish to continue trading. You can simply cancel your withdrawal by contacting us by phone or email.
At bnb-markets, you can make any wire transfer over the amount of USD500(JPY50000). There is a commission of USD25 (JPY2500) added to the wire transfer. Please note that the wire transfer must be in accordance to the details which are posted on the banking page under Wire Transfer. Please email a copy of the wire transfer to email@example.com. It can take up to 5 business days for the funds to appear in your bnb-markets account.\r\nFor your information, there is a window of two businesses that are designated as a period of examination in bnb-markets from the day that the payment request was received. After that examination period, the remittance to the customer will be completed within 5-7 business days.\r\n\r\nUpon any uncertainty, question, or comment, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here to help!
Which payment methods can I use?
bnb-markets allows you to make payments through the method of your choice be it credit card, debit card, wire transfer, Carte Bleue or WebMoney. The following credit/debit cards are accepted:\r\n
VISA, MASTERCARD, Carte Bleue, or MAESTRO
\r\nThe lowest amount of payment by credit card is 100 USD (10,000 JPY).
What are the procedures for deposits and withdrawals?
In order for a deposit or withdrawal to be successfully activated, proper documentation for personal identification must be supplied by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax when your bnb-markets account is established:\r\n\r\n1. Picture ID: This can be any public document such as passport or driver’s license.\r\n\r\n2. Documentation that can confirm present address, like a receipt within the last 6 months of a public utility bill.\r\n\r\n3. If you invested by credit card, then a copy of the credit card used for the investment must be sent. For your own security, please cover your card number on the front of the card, leaving only the last 4 digits visible, and also cover the CVV number on the back of the card, leaving the signature visible.\r\n\r\nThat’s all! Now you can deposit and withdraw to your discretion.
What is a Call Option?
“Call” represents the “up” direction that a price may take. If you believe that the price of the asset will rise by the expiry, then “call” is the button to click.
What is a Put Option?
Put represents the “down” direction that a price may take. If you believe that the price of the asset will fall by the expiry time, then “put” is the button to click.\r\n
How can I make a trade?
Once you have deposited funds, you can make a trade by clicking on “call” if you believe that the price of the chosen asset will rise by expiry, or by clicking on “put” if you believe that the asset price will fall by the expiry time. You will then be asked the amount you wish to ivest, and to approve the trade. The selection may be canceled by clicking on "X" at any time before the approval of the trade. Please note that the rate keeps updating in the investment box.\r\n
What return will I get in case of a successful investment?
A successful investment will be in accordance to the percentage displayed for the particular offer you wish to trade. Each option displays its own payout percentage, and bnb-markets usually offers between 70% - 85% for traditional binary options, but you can trade One Touch options for payouts as high as 550%!
What return will I get if an option expires out of the money?
bnb-markets offers a 10% return of the investment if the option expires out of the money. When the option expire out-of-the-money, the 10% return is automatically transferred to the trader’s account.\r\n
What are the rates displayed in the trading boxes?
Rates are the quoted prices of the underlying assets. The rate is the price offered by bnb-markets, based on live feeds from Reuters. Please not that rates offered by bnb-markets are not always reflective of exact market prices – they can vary up to a few pips. The rates we present in the trading boxes on our home page are those at which bnb-markets is willing to sell the options for.\r\n
What is the expiration rate?
The expiry rate is the price of the underlying asset at the time of expiry according to feed providers such as Reuters. This is the determining factor in if the option has expired in-the-money or out-of-the-money.
What is the expiration time?
The expiration time is the time and date at which an option expires.
Why do the rates continue to change before I make a decision?
Like the market, rates at bnb-markets are dynamic and change every second. The market fluctuations affect our automatic pricing engine, which displays rates at real-time. However, here at bnb-markets, rate capturing is as good as technology allows. Additionally, you have the option to cancel your trade if you did not receive the exact rate you wished to trade on.\r\n
For your convenience, bnb-markets makes rate analysis as easy as possible, by showing a blinking movement every time the price fluctuates, and by the color indicator, which turns the price green upon upward movement, or red upon downward movement.\r\n
What is Rollover?
When it’s close to expiry time of a binary option, the position is out-of-the-money, and the trader is convinced that the market will still move to his advantage, then he can decide to delay the expiration time by activating the “Roll-Over” feature and modifying accordingly the time of expiry.\r\n\r\nTo do so, the following requirements need to be fulfilled:\r\n
- The specific binary option (i.e. the underlying asset, expiration time and product type) is still open and needs more than 3 seconds for closing time \r\n
- The initial invested amount will increase by 30% \r\n
- The position needs to be “out-of-the-money \r\n
- The Roll-Over capability is not available for the last trade of the day \r\n
- The Roll-Over capability is only offered once per position \r\n
What is Double Up?
If you are close to your expiry time, and you think that the direction you predicted is on a roll, then you have the chance to “do it again” by clicking on Double Up. By doing this, you can create a new trade with the same conditions, for the current price of the asset. In a nutshell, when things look good, Double Up gives you the opportunity to increase your investment and thus, double your profits.\r\n\r\nDouble Up Benefits:\r\n
- Increase your investment on open positions \r\n
- IMake double the profit on expiry \r\n
- IImmediately capitalize on a strong position \r\n
Why am I unable to make a trade?
Unsuccessful trades are usually a result of insufficient funds, or if you are attempting a trade on an asset outside of the market trading hours. If neither of these reasons are the case, please contact us by mail to email@example.com, or by phone.